Pipeline type iron remover is a high-performance automated magnetic separation equipment that can be widely used in industries such as cement, electricity, ceramics, bricks and tiles, chemical industry, food, glass, metallurgy, steel, etc. It is an iron removal equipment for material purification and ensuring the safe operation of subsequent equipment.
Mainly used in the cement industry: the coarse powder after powder selection by the powder selection machine and the fine powder before clinker pre crushing are used for iron removal to prevent iron particles from accumulating in the mill, thereby improving the production efficiency of the mill and the specific surface area of the cement. The iron removal before the cement canning process can automatically clean and discharge iron impurities mixed in the cement, ensuring stable production operation.
The RCGZ series pipeline type permanent magnet automatic iron remover consists of three parts: the pipeline body, driving device, and magnet operating device. The driving device is installed on the pipeline wall, and the magnet operating device of the magnetic separation chamber inside the pipeline is driven by a sprocket and chain. The permanent magnet discharges the mixed ferromagnetic substances in the pipeline materials through the iron outlet outside the pipeline.
The iron remover is connected in series in the material conveying pipeline with an inclination of 45-75 degrees. When the material flows through the iron remover, the ferromagnetic material in it is adsorbed on the stainless steel pipe wall of the pipe iron remover, and gradually slides towards the iron outlet with the movement of the permanent magnet to achieve separation from the material. At the tap hole, as the permanent magnet moves away in the direction of cyclic motion, the ferromagnetic material loses its magnetic attraction and is discharged from the tap hole under the action of gravity, achieving automatic iron removal of the material.
1. This device uses high remanence neodymium iron boron as the magnetic source, with high iron removal efficiency and long service life.
2. The power source uses a small power cycloid pin wheel reducer motor, and the transmission uses a precision roller chain. It has the advantages of small size, light weight, reliable and stable operation, and small faults. It is easy for users to use and maintain.
3. The structural design of this equipment is reasonable, compact, and easy to install. It can be used when connected in series in the material conveying pipeline.
4. The iron removal process is continuous and automatic, and there is no need to take care of the equipment after startup.
5. Suitable for closed material conveying systems, with no dust escaping during operation and no environmental pollution.
6. The pipeline wall is made of special wear-resistant materials, which increases its service life exponentially.
|Processing capacity (t/h)
|Iron removal method
|Iron removal particle size (mm)
|Motor power (kW)
|Power supply (v)
|Equipment weight (kg)